Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The World of French Pastries

France is filled to the brim with amazing pastry delights such as: le croissant, pain au chocolat, croissant aux amandes, pain au chocolat aux amandes, le torsade au chocolat, les suisses, etc... My amazing friend and neighbor, Pat, recently posted a video that he found, which I would like to share with you. This video will probably make you wish you lived here and, indeed, it makes me want to take a trip to the patissier around the corner! I never knew just how much work went into these things...but I also didn't know that the same dough was used for just about all of the bakery goods. Awesome! Anywho, enjoy your little trip to France with: Crossants...how to.

1 comment:

  1. How has no one commented on this?! This is good stuff, people...come on! ;)

    ReplyDelete