Wednesday, February 2, 2011

French Journal

So, my friend Tara (another assistant here) and I have decided that in order to write a bit more in French durin our time here, we will start writing French journal entries to one another every week. In talking about said journals today, we gained a new member to our mini journal club (if you want to call it that), Tom, another assistant.

The entries must be:
-written in French.
-under 500 words, but over 350.
-related to that week's topic (for example, this week's topic is...yoga!).
-emailed to the other journal participants by no later than Wednesday at midnight (so, technically, Thursday).

It's 9:41 and I have yet to start mine...or to lesson plan for tomorrow. So, of course, I decided to watch a yoga documentary and post a blog instead.

I really am excited about this though. Especially this week's topic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment